Thursday, November 11, 2010

Me in CA


Today I am  typing my memoirs of what has happened to me in C.A. When I first came I met a boy named Jordan, and  Mason, who is actually quite cute.  He will even give you a hug when you ask him to and he lets you pick him up whenever you want.  I also met his brother, Hunter.  Hunter has Cerebral Palsy, I think.  They are twins but Hunter looks like he’s three months old and Mason looks like he’s three years old.

I am staying in an RV at Jordan’s parents’ farm.  They have goats and chickens.  We milk the goats at 8 AM and at 8 PM.  I usually do it at 8 PM.  How we get them onto the milking stand is we take food and make the goat see the food and then put it in a dish so the goat climbs up on the stand and starts eating.  We milk the goats but their teats are really small so we have to use two hands instead of one.  We have to be careful that the goats don’t spill the milk.  I only remember them spilling it….about FIVE times!

We came with a family to CA.  They are moving here but we’re staying here for two months.  So far we’ve been here around three weeks.  Right now they are staying at Hunter and Mason’s house until they can find a house.  Mason and Hunter’s parents names are Papa Chris and Miss Esther.   I think people ought to pray for Papa David and Miss Ariel because they are only allowed to stay where they are for one more week and they haven’t found a house yet.

Well I guess that’s all for today.

1 comment:

  1. The goat milking sounds fun. I loved Hunter and Mason when I was there. Sweet boys. I met Jordan too, sweet too. Thank you for the post. We are praying for all of you. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete